KIM’S FAMOUS BROWNIES



These brownies are so good you will swear they are made from scratch.  Leave it to my baking buddy Kim to find a divine brownie recipe!  She has been telling me about this recipe for years, and yet for some reason I never made them.  My kiddos are coming over to watch football today, and brownies are one of Lauren’s favorite desserts – and she said nothing fancy – only football food!  So I decided it was time to try this easy recipe!  I’m hoping they don’t count the brownies and realize two are already missing :-)

1 pkg. Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix
1 egg
¼ c. water
1/3 c. canola oil
2 Symphony candy bars

Preheat oven.  Spray an 8X8” pan with Pam.  Follow instructions on brownie mix.  Pour half of it into the prepared pan.  Lay the two candy bars side by side, and then spread the rest of the brownie mixture over.  Bake according to the directions on the box.  Cool and slice into squares.

Obviously you can double the ingredients and bake it in a 9X13 pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment