SESAME DIP


This is so easy you will find it hard to believe that it is so yummy.  I served this with crudite, and it completed my Asian appetizer evening just perfectly.  It also fits the South Beach diet which is a good thing – but you won’t realize it while you are eating it. The first time I made it I didn't have a lot of sesame seeds so I used all I had; the second time I used 1/4 c. and didn't enjoy the consistency as much.  SO, if you are a huge sesame seed person try it with 1/4 c. and if not, try it with about 2 TB.  The flavor of the dip is the same with either amount -- both times I have made it my guests loved it, but I prefer it with fewer sesame seeds.

1/3 c. plain yogurt (I used lowfat Greek)
1/3 c. mayonnaise (I used lowfat Hellmanns)
2 TB soy sauce
2 TB to ¼ c. toasted sesame seeds

Add everything into a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.  Serve with raw vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment